Prices are subject to review from April each year.
Our 2017/18 prices are:
- £13.30 per session Monday – Thursday (equivalent to £4.43 per hour)
- £20.50 per Friday afternoon session (equivalent to £3.42 per hour)
- £18.00 per ½ school holiday day: 8-1 or 1-6 (equivalent to £3.60 per hour)
- £29.20 per whole school holiday day (equivalent to £2.92 per hour)
- East Calder also offers an early breakfast club (from 7:20am) at £5.00 a session
Payment and Recovery of Fees
Our rates provide excellent value, are eligible towards tax credits and we accept all childcare vouchers, which are a great way of paying for childcare that offers savings to working parents.
Fees are reviewed and set annually in April. All fees are due strictly in advance. Our current rates are displayed on our website, in each club and are also available from our central office.
All bookings are processed via our unique online bookings and payments system. To access this you will require to complete a registration form. Please contact the office on 01506 856444 for instructions on how to proceed with this
Bookings cannot be made via the club – only the online system or, in emergencies, by calling the central office.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties please speak to the admin office directly by calling 01506 856444 or e-mailing email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
If your child will not be attending their club for any reason, it is essential that you contact the club or admin office, by 12noon on a school day or first thing in the morning during holidays. This is to avoid any confusion or upset and to avoid a child being reported as missing.
In the event of a child becoming missing, the organisation’s Child Absence Policy will be followed. A copy of this is available on request.